In an open and informal culture, we offer you a dynamic work environment focused on growth and development
IT Help Desk Support
Working for Graydon
Graydon is one of the leading business information providers specialising in credit risk management, risk & compliance and marketing information. With revenues exceeding Euro 65m, Graydon is operating in the UK, Netherlands and Belgium. Our users include SMEs to multinationals that offer trade credit including major banks and other lending institutions, public sector bodies and credit insurers. Graydon assists companies in reducing the uncertainty of doing business by providing complete, differentiated and high-quality risk management services. Graydon provides access to credit information and reports on companies in more than 190 countries worldwide. The Graydon group is owned by Atradius one of Europe's leading credit insurance organisations.
What does the position entail?
The IT Help Desk Support (ITHD) will assist internal employees via the telephone, remote access tools and through our ticketing system. You will be part of a helpdesk team with 2 colleagues in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and 1 in Antwerp, Belgium.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues.
- Setup / Troubleshoot Windows workstations.
- Provide support for email, mobile phones and office phones. Support includes setups, changes and termination of services.
- Interact with employees via telephone, e-mail, etc. providing technical support and problem solving abilities.
- Analyse employee problems and formulate plans of resolution.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritise employee problems and complaints.
- Maintain password security, data integrity, and file system security for the desktop environment.
- Assist employees with desktop application issues, including Microsoft, Adobe, Dial-Up and VPN, etc.
- Respond to help desk calls and problem tickets.
- Escalate unresolved calls to appropriate support specialist or service group.
What experience and skills are required?
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Candidate should have solid experience supporting workstations (PCs and Laptops).
- Self starter and able to work independently
- Intermediate level experience with server technologies (Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Remote Desktop Servers, VMware).
- Ability to remain calm and focused in high-pressure situations.
- Ideal candidate has a passion for developing technically as well as delivering exceptional customer service.
- Working directly with our clients solving their technical problems.
- Install OS, applications and company software on computers, configuring as needed.
- Maintain software and hardware inventories.
- Malware and Antivirus detection, removal and prevention.
Education and Work Experience
- 2 – 4 years of Helpdesk experience
- Preferably a Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems or IT
- One or more of the following certifications are highly desired:
- MCSA….Windows 7, 8, 10, or Servers
What do we offer?
- You will be working in a motivated team, operating as a key pillar of the company strategy
- International and innovative work environment (agile, using Scrum, in 2-week sprints)
- Possibilities for further professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Laptop and smartphone
- Open and informal corporate culture
- Recognition for your achievements and initiatives
Then we would really like to receive your CV together with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org