In an open and informal culture, we offer you a dynamic work environment focused on growth and development
Sales Specialist Commercial Fraud & Financial Crime
In short, you will be:
the domain commercial expert for Graydon UK’s growing fraud prevention and AML tools and solutions
supporting all sales of these products and solutions
be responsible for driving and delivering your new business sales quota focused on fraud prevention and AML personas across multiple industries
be a thought leader in your area of expertise
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will report to the Head of Field Sales and drive the development of the new business from existing and new clients in the buyer persona areas of fraud prevention and Risk and Compliance (AML/KYC). The major focus is to sell Graydon’s new commercial fraud and financial crime prevention solutions.
In this senior sales role, you will drive the growth of our new SaaS offering and next-generation commercial fraud prevention, risk and compliance solutions and have domain knowledge/expertise of selling into these personas. You will identify and close business opportunities within your core markets and buyer personas. Throughout the entire sales process, you will be actively supported by colleagues from Marketing, Lead Generation, Sales and our leadership team
We are looking for an experienced, high-performing new business sales professional, that will help us to meet our revenue growth aspirations by pro-actively maintaining and building their and our professional network, sharing their expertise and being a thought leader.
On a regular basis, you will represent Graydon at events, speak at seminars, lead panel discussions and communicate via relevant (social) media channels.
- Build strong, sustainable and professional relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Engage pro-actively with colleagues and collaborate with them in order to meet and exceed sales objectives and customers’ expectations
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer requirements to create business opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s key customer base
- Exploit Graydon's value proposition nationally, focusing on the following areas: new buyer persona acquisition, targeting and acquiring new, upsell and cross-sell opportunities and convert these into contracts.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while remaining fully aware of new competitive products and solutions in the market
- Achieve personal & team sales targets by leading the sales of Graydon commercial fraud preventions products and services to new or existing buyer personas.
- Share valuable domain knowledge and expertise in fraud and financial crime prevention, helping to increase the penetration and sales of these solutions
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs in close collaboration with colleagues.
- Coordinate and leverage existing expertise and other relevant Graydon resources on targeted opportunities.
- Demonstrate track record of building business cases in collaboration with customers/prospects to justify the significant financial investment
- Proven to be successful in solution selling and able to identify and explore customer needs, sell solutions against needs, and negotiate based on the value
Are you an ambitious senior new business sales professional?
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in selling SaaS-based solutions and/or sales of data and analytics into fraud prevention and/or risk & compliance personas.
- Knowledge and experience of selling fraud prevention/AML/KYC solutions across multiple industry verticals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Results and target driven, with experience of driving rapid sales & revenue growth
- Independent energetic networker and team player
- Strong organisational skills, self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic by nature
- A willingness to self-generate leads and sales through a variety of means including cold calling, self-appointment setting, canvassing and networking
- Ability and willingness to travel, sometimes at relatively short notice
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and projects
- MS Office expertise (incl. strong PowerPoint, Excel skills) and professional use of social media
What do we offer?
- An open and informal company culture, where creative ideas are encouraged and appreciated
- An independent role in a diverse and engaged team
- A business environment where respect, collaboration, creativity, engagement and recognition are key
- A continuous feedback culture: we are here to help you grow!
- A culture where we encourage you to take responsibility for your job and career path
- A gateway to the Fraud Prevention/AML/KYC & Credit personas across multiple sectors with a wide variety of customers and prospects
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- An international company which offers a variety of development & growth opportunities
What company will you be working for?
With more than 130 years of experience, Graydon is a leading provider of business information, analytics and insight. Graydon helps its customers to make fast, accurate decisions, enabling them to minimise risk and optimise opportunities with their commercial relationships. Owned by Atradius, one of the world’s largest credit insurers and with offices in London, Amsterdam and Antwerp, Graydon utilises a network of more than 190 international databases containing 100 million companies, to support their customers in assessing customer and supplier risk, identifying fraud and ensuring compliance with growing regulations.
If you are interested, please send your resume and a short cover letter to HR@graydon.co.uk