In an open and informal culture, we offer you a dynamic work environment focused on growth and development
Working for Graydon
What does the position entail?
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Intelligence and support the development of new business from existing and new clients.
Based in Harrow, you will be the consultative subject matter expert for anti-fraud and trade credit channels for Graydon UK. You will enable the identification, demonstration, creation and adoption of customer centric solutions and services, and pro-actively support the sales and marketing organisation to drive larger opportunities effectively and efficiently, adding expertise and creditability at the appropriate stage of the sales cycle.
As a Solution Consultant you will be responsible for the delivery of solutions. You will ensure appropriate analysis and testing is undertaken to validate the solution with the customer, this will vary from customised product configuration, to tailored or customised analytics and data solutions. This role is vital in the generation of profitable new business and you will have the ability to identify the various buying influences and industry issues facing the customer's organisation and be able to work closely with sales to develop and package solutions to drive benefit and return on the client's investment. Travel - up to 30% - may be required in order to provide in person support to the field sales initiatives within the United Kingdom.
- Work with sales to understand customers' business needs, fraud and credit risk concerns and legislative impacts and specify the relevant solutions and/or products that meet those needs that will lead to the development of sizable opportunities
- Support sales calls remotely or face-to-face in qualifying opportunities and delivering product demonstrations and presentations that are aligned to the customers’ requirements
- Understand and summarise, from a technical perspective, what the customer requirements and goals are and map these against Graydon’s capabilities
- Contribute to the production of sales proposals, RFPs and tender documents
- Define and plan the steps required to implement a solution or determine the appropriate action to implement the opportunity, In conjunction with the sales teams
- Ensure all aspects of the solution are on boarded correctly for the client and gather any feedback for future development
- Be responsible for actively contributing to consultancy revenue
- Understand all of Graydon's products, product developments and go-to-market strategies
- Continuously coach and mentor the sales team in understanding Graydon solutions and in delivering excellent product demonstrations
- Work with Product Managers/Product Development and Marketing to feedback industry trends, identify next horizon solutions and help create and maintain sales collateral and thought leadership material
- Remain aware of development in relevant industry sectors with particular reference to credit risk, marketing and fraud and verification of the industries attending industry forums and conferences each year; and join and contribute to meetings where required
What experience is desirable?
- At least 3 years of domain knowledge and experience in fraud prevention, credit risk management or commercial credit preferably in the Financial Services or regulated Industry
- Preferably a Bachelor degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a pre-sales or sales support role, working closely with (field) Sales Teams, understanding full sales life cycle and processes, would be advantageous
- Strong and proven skills for analysis of data and business case development
- Work independently, highly motivated self-starter, naturally pro-active with great sense of initiative
- Energetic and professional team player with outstanding communication skills
- Skilled networker and able to work and connect with internal and external stakeholders at different levels
- Proven experience gained within a Technology and/or Data focused organisation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to tailor presentations according to the needs and varying levels of audiences
- MS Office expertise (incl. strong PowerPoint, Excel skills) and professional use of social media
- Ability and willingness to travel, sometimes at relatively short notice
- Language skills advantageous
What do we offer?
- A dynamic role in an expert team environment
- Development opportunities within the company with a variety of training facilities
- Regular feedback on how you are doing and how to grow and develop
- An open and informal company culture, we encourage you to be your own leader, take responsibility for your job and your career path
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Recognition for your achievements
- Exposure to the credit industry, financial sales and a variety of clients
If you are interested please send your resume and a short cover letter to HR@graydon.co.uk