In an open and informal culture, we offer you a dynamic work environment focused on growth and development
Working for Graydon
Graydon is one of the leading business information providers specialising in credit risk management, risk & compliance and marketing information. With revenues exceeding Euro 45m, Graydon is operating in the UK, Netherlands and Belgium. Our users include SMEs to multinationals that offer trade credit including major banks and other lending institutions, public sector bodies and credit insurers. Graydon assists companies in reducing the uncertainty of doing business by providing complete, differentiated and high-quality risk management services. Graydon provides access to credit information and reports on companies in more than 190 countries worldwide. The Graydon group is fully owned by Atradius one Europe's leading credit insurance organisations.
What does the position entail?
B2B - New Business - Telephone Sales.
You will be assigned prospects, and inbound leads, to initiate conversations and close sales with decision makers in Finance and Sales teams.
You will manage a daily activity pipeline and weekly sales pipeline, providing regular & accurate forecasts
For each contact, you will need to:
- Identify decision makers and key influencers
- Demonstrate drive for results
- Conduct engaging online demonstrations
- Create rapport with prospects, ask questions & learn their business needs
- Match Graydon Solutions to business needs
What is the purpose of the role?
- Increase Graydon’s base of new business customers
- Achieve a monthly personal sales target
- Follow Graydon’s sales methodology
- Increase awareness of the Graydon brand through positive representation
What are the key responsibilities?
- Achieve set financial & activity targets
- Conduct demonstrations on a daily basis
- Have engaging, commercial conversations with a large volume of prospects on a daily basis
- Use CRM software to record sales relevant information
- Manage a personal pipeline of leads, and to follow up with prospects in a timely manner
- Submit sales forecasts & pipelines to management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
What experience is desirable
- Min 2-3 years b2b outbound phone experience
- Experience of holding commercial conversations, booking demos / meetings, confirming next steps
- Working knowledge of the credit information industry desired but not essential
- Experience of working with CRM systems, forecasting and maintaining sales pipelines
What skills are required?
- Ability to create rapport
- Organise a high volume of work tasks
- Open and closed questioning to uncover business needs
- Active listening
- Confident presenter
- Maintain a positive attitude even when experiencing rejection
- Able to turn customer objections in to business opportunities
What we offer
Continuous sales training
Introduction to the credit industry and financial sales
A competitive benefits package
Then we would really like to receive your CV together with a covering letter to: email@example.com